Original Williams Pace Calculator
$17.95 – $43.00
The Williams Pace Calculator™ offers coaches and athletes the most valuable tool a coach and serious runners can have.
The Williams Pace Calculator is the tool legendary coach and Nike co-founder, Bill Bowerman, used for training world class runners in the Olympics and at Univ. of Oregon, winning 4 NCAA championships and 24 NCAA individual titles. Developed by Bob Williams, a Bowerman protege and All-American Steeplechaser at the University of Oregon, the Williams Pace Calculator provides a fast, accurate split times calculator for gauging the intensity of a training session. As an intelligent approach to training, the Williams Pace Calculator ™ offers coaches and athletes an entire library of information at their fingertips. Bowerman says “it’s the most valuable tool a coach and a serious runner can have.”
Every Serious Runner Should Have this Tool
The Williams Pace Calculator can be used for Track and Road training.
The Track Side
- 4 scales match times and distances
- 100m to 400m – including 150m
- 400m to 1600m/1 mile – including 500m
- 1600m to 5k
- 5k to 10k
- time increments as tight as 2/10 of a second
- lap scale is combined with each 400M split to facilitate quick pace updates
The Road Side
- Scale registers a runner’s mile pace, from 4:00 to 10:00 minutes
- Matches times and distances from 10K to 42K
- Individual miles from 6.2 to 26.2
- 12k, 5k, 20k, 13.1 miles, 25k, 30k, 35k, 40k
The William’s Pace Calculator is made of durable plastic coated stock and measures 3 1/2″ by 10″ in size, which makes it easy to carry. Its sturdy construction will last season after season of training in all kinds of weather.
Williams Pace Calculator App – Now Available!
Single, 3 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.